Suddenly dragged to the void and fall into death

Today at 15:00 GMT+0 I login to check my cursed earth farm, after checking I return to the crafting terminal to craft 1 vacuum hopper. But when I right click to it I've beed dragged to the void near the mobfarm and fall into death even I have angle ring. After that I cannot click to "respawn" button and have to reset my client. 

After relogin I'm falling to y=-1000 at spawn before the ground appear. My chat not appear or if they appeared it tooks like 1h even my ping is normal, I think some staff is trying to troll me and if they are doing that, it is not fun anymore. I have to spend 1h of frustration, angry and be killed to dead by 1 player use batman skin have the name is wynld or hynld or something (I forgot the name) on my island even I don't /trust any players.

Sorry I had to log off early due to studies but I was also experiencing mild lag on the server(not that intense though).
About the crafting terminal issue, i've never had that bug before but ill see if i can reproduce it

EDIT: Taken care ingame, topic close

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived