Refund Request

Xcelier

Account Name: Xcelier

Refund Items: Ender Quarry 1828, Ender quarry speed upgrade 1 1829:6, 4 enchanted pickaxes (With efficiency 3 on two of the pickaxes and  2 effciency 2), Uncrafting table 1357, Slaughter house, Auto-Spawner, Emerald (don't know how many exact however i know its less then 10), Zombie Scepter, Naga Trophy 5518:1, Lich trophy 5518:2, 52 Electronic Circuit. and allot more stuff i gather form the twilight forest but cant remember.

Date it happen: February 23-24 2017

What Happen: I got on yesterday at 4pm and played until 11 pm or 12pm then I log off today I came back and the mob farmer that I have hook up to my slaughter house is gone and my chest that I have my ender quarry in is also gone along with my emerald and my auto-spawner that I was planning to hook up to my slaughter house after I get my pink slime form my slaughter house.

Evidence: I don't have any because I did not know this was gonna happen, that the server will have a roll back.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived