harrased by alot of people

CookieOfTheGoods

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

AcidicNarwhal

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about)

7H3_DUD3

Time and date:

8:14 EST

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

ok so i was trying too sell stuff and then 

someone said i was selling useless things so i called him dumb then like the whole server joins in bashing on me by saying "your an asshole and you spam chats with useless things overpriced" then more people join in saying the same thing the other guy said before and it just recycles over and over too the point where i cant defend my self what finally throws me off is "Narwhal get a clue we dont want your shit" really hurt me heart and i got really sad. pls

Complaint dismissed.

Lack of any evidence, we have discussed this before that I need screenshots or any other proof to act. 

As for you, you admit here that you started off calling the players " dumb ", I can no longer count out how many scenarios there has been of you insulting or calling other members stupid. - And staff! - And once again here we have it. Do realise that you are on your final straw here, if I hear anything else about similar behaviour from you, you will serve a long-term mute for you to think over your behaviour towards our playerbase. You need to learn from your prior mistakes.

If you have any evidence to think of msg me on discord do not remake a closed topic. 

T/C

• Henk locked this topic

Archived