kicked from town with stuff in it

juicifer_

i got kicked from my town by xxjoshcraftxx and I was told that the reason I got kicked is because the guy I invited to the town took diamonds from a house and put them in our chest. he didn't know the house wasn't our he thought that nobody lived in it so josh kicked him from the town and I aksed josh what happened he kicked me. I tried to get him to let me join back to get my stuff and leave but he wouldn't let me and I asked Roastedeu for help and he helped but josh lied sayin he sent an invite and he didn't 

Tried to help resolve this issue in game. 

I asked xXJoshCraftXx to invite jucifer_ to the town to reclaim his stuff but he said none of his perms were working. So I said set enter to true as he had just set it to false so he could not get his stuff. And he said he did it but now that was not working either apparently. Then I said to him ''I am going to ask you one more time. Invite Jucifer_ to the town or leave so he can get his stuff back'' To which he replied ''No''. Then him and his other friend starting arguing in chat and throwing foul insults/profanity towards other players.

• dirtwrap locked and unlocked this topic

Archived