Help the n00b

Iron Monger

Apologies in advance. I am sure this is covered somewhere. I just can't find it.
Where do I down loads the mudpack for DW20 1.10.2 sponge. And.. how di I then join, just logging on to the URL?

Like I said total n00b, this is the first 'public' server I'll join. Have played on private servers with friends for years.

Thank you :)

1) You need to download and install the Curse launcher or FTB legacy launcher
2) Chose the modpack "Direwolf20 MC1.10.2" as shown in the pic and hit launch. (Use the version "recommended" or "1.12.1")

unknown.png
3) After your MC has been launched you, click on multiplayer and use the ip "dw20.craftersland.net" and join the server

We all started somewhere. As Yusixs said, you need to download the launcher and then find the 1.10 Direwolf20, it's near the top of the FTB Modpacks. I use the cracked version, along with alot of other people, Hackphoenix.com.

Archived