[Complaint]EnergyTR

Direwolf20

In-Game Nickname: EnergyTR

Time and date: Today

Description of what happened:

Sells Terrasteel very cheap - Beh said sell it around 800 for 16 like I always did but now he's undercutting and it's now 600

Sells many dimension builder for 7500, should be 20k, based on how it's better than draconic armor, should not be sold at all in market according to Kalibur.  I understand in private trades with endgame players, can sell and cheap, but in market where everyone can buy?  Even the noobs.

Made creative items and still is not banned from economy.

For my information, he is reducing the price of quantum solar to 2750 (used to be 5000 then 2900 for a long time).  How low can we go with this? (Previous wipe price was 2000, so can we go lower?)

The problem is, he is doing things I was told is against rules but getting away with it.  He used to sell things I helped him make in his base, but now he is selling the same thing as me but going dangerously cheap.  I want to beat his prices, but it's against the rules for market.

Screenshots or Proof: check player market and his base

List of eyewitnesses: Kaliber110

Archived