rule 2. 1st offence - bypassing mute punishment with private message

[4] Ban Duration:

1 day 22 hours 46 min

[5] Staff Member:

Lancelot

[6] ScreenShots:

dowod.thumb.png.615a620c68f4c3e1994c777266579200.png

[7] Your Reason:

I typed in chat ''kurwa'' and i was warned for swearing in global chat and i tried to explain with "kurwa" isn't bad word and i was muted for 15 min, but ok i admits to make a mistake. I send to Lancelot message "no" and "what" because he was typing some messages to me and he banned me for bypassing mute punishment

The word you used is not appropriate on our server. You tried to get by with explaining its mildest meaning, but it is really not word we want to be used here.

As for mute bypass, except to sending private messages to me you also tried to use private msg with UUUUUGGGGHHHHH too, but he did not reply.

In any case I hope you understand we do not like to have words for swearing to be used on our server, and I will give you chance to prove it in game.

Unban request granted.

Archived