ItsIsma29R || Official

[1] In-Game Username: _SweetDreams_

[2] Details of Situation: HAHAHA I'm so banned for saying "i have hacks" LOL

[3] Ban Category: Temporaly

[4] Ban Duration: 7 days xD

[5] Staff Member: @Lexylelelele

[6] ScreenShots: http://prntscr.com/h65nne

[7] Your Reason: I don't have HACKS LOL

P.S: Do not close this post, i have to upload a video to YT to show what i did. :P

Words can say many things, but never show.
In a chat, I can say I'm rich and then not..

If I say names of Hacks Clients, should I be punished?
Can you prove that I used some kind of Hack Client inside in the server?
Have I been reported by a player?

In the video I show you, it's a simple trolling to see your reaction. But I see you took it too much to heart.

Since I am a person who likes to raise dust in the forum, I will begin: 

- Can you show that I use some kind of PvP advantage on the server? (Hacked Client, AutoClicker, etc.)
- Do you think the ModPack PvP of J3Ultimate is a Hacked Client?

I repeat again..
In the community of CraftersLand Network have I ever been punished for using a Hacked Client? 
Response: Never
Page: http://www.craftersland.net/networkbans/history.php?uuid=160afc0f-e991-4042-9a4b-63c2b420c5cb&from=bans

I would like you to show me a clear test in which I appear using some type of Hacked Client into the server.

@Lexylelelele

First off, let's assume you are not using hacked clients. You knew I was online, so you started talking and saying that you use hacked clients. You wanted to be smart and funny with the law, but it doesn't work that way. Go to the police and tell them you want to bomb Barcelona, you're going to face charges. Even if you used hacks or not, even if you meant what you said or not, this is not a thing you can joke about, so the punishment applies. My job is to ensure fair play on the server, and if you declare that you are breaking a rule, I punish you, period.

In my opinion, the ban stays, not only because you are suspected of using hack clients, but also because you attempted to troll a staff member and because you try to undermine the authority of staff. If a higher ranked staff member decides that you should be unbanned, so be it. But until then, the ban applies.

Topic closed. If a higher ranked staff member has something else to say, please reopen it.

Archived