-(Temporaly)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(7 days)-

[5] Staff Member:

-( @Cuadroto )-

[6] ScreenShots:

-( https://imgur.com/a/C5Jze )-

[7] Your Reason:

-(First of all i never used hacks in this game, is for noobs, i was killing people for get finally my 100k fame and 10 seconds later cuadroto logged and he tp to me and started punching me and when i killed him he said i had hacks and thats wrong, i tell him to share screen in skype and he denied it in game, he dont have proofs i have hacks, is his lag, im showing in the images all the screen with the day and time, some seconds he told me he gonna ban me i took this screenshots affortunately. Dont lock this post just saying you recorded me cuz in the video you didnt gonna get any proof that i had hacks. Get enfoqued in the users that they really use hacks and dont accuse normal players.)-

24 minutes ago, iiCaroline said:

[1] In-Game Username:

-(iiCaroline)-
[2] Details of Situation:

-(Supossed h4x)-

[3] Ban Category:

-(Temporaly)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(7 days)-

[5] Staff Member:

-( @Cuadroto )-

[6] ScreenShots:

-( https://imgur.com/a/C5Jze )-

[7] Your Reason:

-(First of all i never used hacks in this game, is for noobs, i was killing people for get finally my 100k fame and 10 seconds later cuadroto logged and he tp to me and started punching me and when i killed him he said i had hacks and thats wrong, i tell him to share screen in skype and he denied it in game, he dont have proofs i have hacks, is his lag, im showing in the images all the screen with the day and time, some seconds he told me he gonna ban me i took this screenshots affortunately. Dont lock this post just saying you recorded me cuz in the video you didnt gonna get any proof that i had hacks. Get enfoqued in the users that they really use hacks and dont accuse normal players.)-

I have more videos if you need it :P

Un-Ban Request DENIED.

T/C

Archived