You are already connected to this server

HowTomlg

I am trying to login like 3 days in row but i cant login , i restarted my router multiple times and i still cant login i dont know what to do and i really dont want to play with a cracked user . My mc account name is akiswarrior45 and i am playing on direwolf 20 i am registered and for real for 3 days i cant f******  login i cant resolve the problem please halp. (i broke my keyboard because i raged lol it doesnt matter but i will say it)Btw i am using the 1.10.0 v and its compatible

WTF.PNG

Are you using right port in server IP? 

dw20.craftersland.net:25565

Maybe last server you joined didn't clear your session so join the last server you played and wait about 15 minutes or until you are afk kicked. It might solve your problem.

Try closing minecraft and launcher then run it again or completely restart of your computer.(Just in case you didn't try it in last 3 days)

Yeah i am useing the write port man dont worry. But i logined this time i will disconnect now and i will tell u. Well the problem still remains i cant solve it i am playing the 1.7.10 of direwolf and the ip is ftb.craftersland.net:25565.Its the second time i logined after 30+attempts i dont know what to do haalp!!By the way i didnt play to another server like 3 months 

18 hours ago, brunyman said:

is your connection to the server ok? What latency do you have?

Yeah when i am online yes but the thing is that it takes multiple times to get in like 20 like i said on the previous post for real i need some help i think something is going on with the server Btw i am not expieriencing problems with other server only with this one 

• Founder

There is nothing wrong with the server as all other can join fine, problem is when you try to join so many times and the connection times out the player remains online for few minutes until the connection is terminated so you get that error. The reason you get connection issues is the source, the server is located in Germany what's your latency level?

Archived