Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Unban UtaKagune

UtaKagune

[1] In-Game Username:

UtaKagune

[2] Details of Situation:

I was farming coal in the mine, and Tdogo told me to tpa to claim the land where he builded the reactor. All I knew was that he told me to tpa to a surprise. Then I tpa to him and then I was in the air and couldnt get down. Then I tpa to my town to get on ground, and went downstairs to him. Then I saw him connect some powers and after that I got banned. At first I thought my minecraft crashed, but then I saw that I got ban. 

[3] Ban Category:

I got banned by RandomNukes because of recieving spawned in items.

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

RandomNukes

[6] ScreenShots:

Got ban after minute or two after a tpa

[7] Your Reason:

I didnt request that reactor, and you can feel free to delete it from my land. Because I want to play fair. 

To inform you and others of the situation:

I banned you as per rule 4 (gifting creative items). Though you didn't give them yourself, you recieved them from a creative player by the name of TDogo.

The rule states this:

[4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town:

1st offense = 2 days ban of both parties involved.

So rather unfortunatly it means that both the giving and the recieving party get punished for it

Whilst it is potentially true that you had no involvement in TDogo's actions, your town did get creative items and somehow your town allowed TDogo to place/edit the terrain, proving that he has access to your base. Also, I see no evidence that TDogo told you it was a surprise. I nor other staff can-in this case-take your word for it. PLease provide evidence if you can next time.

Don't get me wrong UtaKagune, I believe Rule #4 to be a bit harsh as well, but when it comes to creative players messing around, everyone is a suspect. Also I understand that TDogo's actions may have been to get you banned(or to help you)And yes, it is a bit unfair. However, you must understand that we do not tolerate cheating of any kind, and if we did not punish both parties then their would not be a proper form of justice in the system. You'll have to just sit out the ban, as I would but, I would also consult with Random/Higher staff about the possibility of your base getting rolled back so that all the creative items can be removed without question. [already handled] Also someone should consult with TDogo about this, Ill most likely get to that today.

Thank you for your time i know everyone has things to do, Good Day to all.

"Embrace failure until you can congress your success!" ~ ZaiKill

Well maybe if you are throwing all those facts at me. You should next time give me a chance to get a freaking facts to you and take a screenshot maybe before you insta ban ofc. I cant prove anything right now when your Admin played this how he did without even trying to prove anything. Basically you are just snowballing me with your rules and everything like i dont understand but i didnt even get a chance to prove that i am innocent. So yea do whatever you please.

Please Calm down UtaKagune, I do not mean to offend or make you seem more guilty, I merely am stating the facts and how I believe that this un-ban request should not be passed.

I do believe that RandomNukes made a minor error in his execution on the ban, but not in judgement. I do believe him right to ban both parties, but I also believe he may have jumped the gun as far as using his ban hammer. I am sure he may apologize to you personally later, if not I'm sure he feels bad about it. No need to hate on someone following the rules. RandomNukes is a very kind and trustworthy staff member, definitely more-so than me. Even we staff make executable errors. Just like when I banned someone for duping without evidence. Whoops... We all learn someway.

"Live, and understanding is just a glorious side effect." ~ Ohanno Desante

Archived