Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Connection Issues

So just started my day normally, woke up and tried to get right on the server (amazing life, right?) BUT THEN it says server restarting or whatever so I was like “okay I’ll wait a minute” butttt it’s been restarting for like forever and Idk if it’s only me having this problem. So really, I just want to know if it’s just me or when it will be fixed if not. Kthnxbye

Yes, the server has caught itself in a crash loop on startup, none of us except brunyman can fix it and he's away from his computer right now. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but all we can do is hope for it to be fixed soon. While the server is down, you can watch some youtube videos or play other games

On 11/25/2017 at 10:51 PM, Yusixs said:

Yes, the server has caught itself in a crash loop on startup, none of us except brunyman can fix it and he's away from his computer right now. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but all we can do is hope for it to be fixed soon. While the server is down, you can watch some youtube videos or play other games

Okay thank you I was worried it was just me but my life lately has revolved around this server lol I was thinking about it all night xD I have Wyvern armor to make. But anyways my prayers are with the server XDXDXDXD

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived