[Refund Request] deathbomber1231

deathbomber1231

Your Name:   Deathbomber1231
Item Name + Amount: Fully Upgraded Power Armor (Helmet, Chest Piece, Leggings, Boots, and Power Fist, some other stuff but I only care about the Power Armor as it is very important.)
Coordinates-2721.95, -3955.31, 38.62 (37). These are not the exact coordinates of where I lost my items as It was a server crash and I can't remember the exact place of the incident it was around this general area though...
Description of Issue: Hello, I am inquiring if I could get my items back that I have lost from a server crash that recently occurred .. I lost a FULLY UPGRADED Power Armor set, this is the 4th time THE 4TH TIME I have lost a Fully Upgraded or Close to power armor set.. 2 from crashes, 2 from incidents on my end.. You may be thinking like 'Oh yeah sure, he probably just wants power armor and is just trying to make a fake forum post.' But I assure you I have lost the power armor and I'm not just trying to fool you .. How could I have possibly lost a Fully Upgraded Power Armor, before the crash occurred I took my armor off as I was gonna go to someone's base to look at someone's base and try to see what I could possibly do for my base, and I took it off for the purpose in case I would have been killed and lost my armor, except I did lose my armor just not in the way I was thinking.. So If I could please get my Fully Upgraded Armor back I would greatly appreciate it. I'm tired of making new suits as I don't have the materials so, please... Thank you...
Screenshots (Optional):  N/A

Archived