Thaumcraft request

Anonymousjojo

Title: Ichor (Anonymousjojo)

Account Name: Anonymousjojo

Hello, i would like to get the aswer to the question why can't we research ichor in Thaumcraft. Most of the forums say that when the you disable the imbued fire on client it should unlock the ichor research. The only thing that im missing is Infused_Potions which are disabled on the client but i read that even tho they are disabled on the server as well you cant research ichor anyway.  The only solution i found that worked for other servers as well was to allow the research of all elemental fire/Infused_Potions in the server config as well as to allow it back on the client, but still ban it due to the grief it can cause. There for my request is to allow the research and ban the actual items. 

(EDIT): Client config worked after server restart no need for further assistance.

Archived