[Refund Request]*DerpyFoodz*

DerpyFoodz

Your Name: DerpyFoodz
Item Name + ID + Ammount: 

• 1 Cowl of the abyssal depths (5760)
  • 1 Robes of the stratosphere (5767)
  • 1 leggings of the burning mantle (5777)
  • 1 boots of the horizontal shield (5784) 
  • 17 redstone soup (5560:40)
  • 1 devils charm tounge (5579) that was enchanted with soulbound 
  • 1 statue of the hobogoblin patron (1684)
  • 1 bottomless pouch (5743) enchated with soulbound and had inside of it 5 wand focus's, Shadowbeam (5761), Nine hells (4769), experience drain (5748), portable hole (4773), and primal (4776). 
  • 23 ichor, not ingot, just ichor (5744)
  • 13 ghast tears (370)
  • 3 orange wool (35:1)

If you do not want to enchant everything that had an enchant, you can just provide me the books and I can do it myself.

Coordinates: I don't remember, was near my other chests though.
Description of Issue: So I was going to go move one of my 3 resonant chest and the first one I broke, I went to pick up, it appeared in my inventory, but when I went to go move it to a different spot in my inventory and when I picked it up it disappeared out of my inventory. I then logged out and logged back in to make sure I wasn't lagging and when I came back, it still wasn't in my inventory so here I am asking for a refund of this bug or lag of the server.

~DerpyFoodz

Screenshots (Optional): Do not have screenshots as I did not expect to be asking for a refund once again.. Probably will start taking screenshots so this doesn't happen again.

Archived