All wands stolen

toluun

Title: Wands Stolen: Toluun

In-Game Nickname: MobileBallistic

Time and date: 7:00pm EST 1/14/2018

Description of what happened: I was outside my base harvesting a thaumcraft node. The specified player was waiting  for me to return to the node with all  my wands.  The player killed me, dug up my  grave, and and stole all my thaumcraft items.  4 wands, the thaumcraft goggles, and many other thaumcraft items.  

Screenshots or Proof: I don't not have any as I was taking a drink and died in one shot.  The player then went off screen in a jet pack before I could snap a picture.  I was able to see his outfit and name which matched when I later met up with the player mentioned above.  

If your complaint has been found void, do not make another one!

Thanks for your help keeping our servers clean.

Well, the server is a pvp server so you should keep an eye open to players. It is allowed to take someones items when killed. 

So there is nothing we can do ... You could try to ask him for your stuff but i am not sure if he will do so.

Good to know that this server allows that type of gameplay so I can avoid it.  I was really hoping the no grieving applied to stealing other people's hard work. I would recommend modifying the grieving rule in the future to clarify that destroying someone grave and stealing their work does not fall under greifing.

Archived