Redstone creation battle

Eanvohn1

So... I have been thinking of a way the server more interesting... and I have come up with a redstone creation that can be fought. The construct theme is "Robot." So far, I have considered "Breath of the Wild guardian", "spider tank" and "DRV3 exisal" as ideas. I was planning to use tekkit mods such as spatial storage, forge's microblocks, and projectred for my creation, but I also want to know what everyone else would prefer fighting. Any suggestion (including this comment) in this conversation that gets the most votes of approval (likes, thumbs up, etc.) will be created starting on Monday or Tuesday, and Monday will be the last day to make suggestions.

Thank you,

Eanvohn1

P.S.: By the rules, I know the staff need to give approval for me to host an event, so I'll ask them to see what I can do. Or if they want to, they can take the creation for public use after I finish building and testing it.

If you know what a redstone creation is (see "omega flowey battle minecraft", "pirate ship wars minecraft" or a simple tnt cannon) you should know that I am planning to make something that utilizes those concepts and make a robot out of it. Also, I will have to make buttons for arrows to hit because I don't want people walking up to my creation and mining away at it (I might let them use pressure plates that deactivate the robot from close-range, but even then, I won't let it be that easy). If a robot, for example, uses wormholes to send attacks through, I may use a mod like qcraft or spatial storage to imitate a wormhole, and if spatial storage gets used, then I definitely need to use blocks from the projectred modset (such as a timer) and tesseracts to make the spatial drive go from one place to another without having a bunch of pipes visibly connect (because that will reduce the entertainment value). If I allow fighters to go near the robot, I might give it dispensers to let it shoot out tiny tnts that push fighters away and deal minor damage. As for buttons, I might have to make wooden ones to create weak points that cause the robot to be crippled if many of them are pressed by arrows, which could require me to use an AND/OR gate. Hitting certain weak points can disable weapons on a robot, if it doesn't shut it down for good.

Actually, I was hoping people would make creation suggestions on here. But thanks for offering! Also, if no one makes a suggestion (and gets more likes than my first comment) by sometime during Monday, I'm making what I whatever I want. Btw, how does one see likes on a post/comment?

Archived