Languages you speak: German,English
Country + Time Zone: Germany Berlin 22:17
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: SkinzzOfficial#6529

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?: 2-4 Hours per day
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes i can 
Have you ever been banned?: Well not on this server but on others
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): im not good at the modpack but i could do refounds and Remove Block request And all the other requests
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: i could offer to help the server team by doing the requests
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: No i dont have any Experience as a staff member so this would be my first time
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the SkyFactory 3 Modpack?: Not very well maybe 2-3
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes i read them
Y
Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Mute both for 5 minutes then see if they stop when not then i would mute them for 30min to an hour 
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I dont know what this means but it prob. means if another staff member is griefing [i would go into discord talk with another admin of staff member that can ban and they would ban him ]
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): I would do the same [go into discord talk with a admin that can ban and then he would ban him for grief]

• Virtmo locked this topic

Archived