killing in claim/ scamming ( electroPVP and b00mie)

mordordt

In-Game Nickname: electroPVP and b00mie

Time and date:4-2-2018

Description of what happened: i was trying to buy logs so i med a deal with electroPVP, wenn i tpa'ed to him he killed me in his claim and stole all my items! then i asked if i could get my items back 5 times, every time he said: that i could get my items back if i pai him/ give him items, every time i wanted to give him the items he would just kill me!! the rules say that 4 times scamming is a 14days ban he scammed me 5 times in a row!

i would realy like if my items can get refunded ( atleast my tools and power helmet)

Screenshots or Proof: i dont have a screen schot but i do have a video of it. here it is

List of eyewitnesses: it all heppend in /msg chat so now one could see it but the video should give good proof

10 hours ago, mordordt said:

the rules say that 4 times scamming is a 14days ban he scammed me 5 times in a row!

That’s not quite how our rules system work, he would have to recieve the 1st offense punishment to recieve the 2nd, and the 2nd to recieve the 3rd, and the .... you get it :P

However this is TPscamming and they will be punished for it. But could you also please list all the items - or as good as you can - what you lost?

We have two ways in getting your items back. 

1. If you make the list then a staff member spawns it back in- or we find it in these guys’ base.(you are fine with making this list in this topic)

2. If you can’t remember what you had you would have to submit a ”rollback request” and specify that it’s a inventory rollback. Then we would have Brunyman just revert your inventory to an earlier time. Have it be known that this would involve a longer waiting time but if you get that up quick he should be able to look it over today(monday). 

8 hours ago, Henkekalmar said:

That’s not quite how our rules system work, he would have to recieve the 1st offense punishment to recieve the 2nd, and the 2nd to recieve the 3rd, and the .... you get it :P

However this is TPscamming and they will be punished for it. But could you also please list all the items - or as good as you can - what you lost?

We have two ways in getting your items back. 

1. If you make the list then a staff member spawns it back in- or we find it in these guys’ base.(you are fine with making this list in this topic)

2. If you can’t remember what you had you would have to submit a ”rollback request” and specify that it’s a inventory rollback. Then we would have Brunyman just revert your inventory to an earlier time. Have it be known that this would involve a longer waiting time but if you get that up quick he should be able to look it over today(monday). 

here are the items i lose:

power armour helmet (upgrade: auto feder, nightvision, midium battery, advanced solar pannel, pl-hub)

resonant jetpack

desh leggings and dash chestplate ( enchanted: both protaction 3 and on the chestplate thorns 2

flux infused pickxe (enchanted: efficiency 4 or 5, unbreaking 3, fortune 3, silk tuch)

flux infused sword (enchanted: sharpness 4 or 5, unbreaking 3, looting 3, fire aspect

fulx infused shovel non enchanted

2 resonant energy cells

and a resonant portable tank

that was all thx    :3

and i lost 2 havy oxygen tanks and oxygen gear

• Henk locked this topic

Archived