Languages you speak:english & Romanian
Country + Time Zone:Romania UTC+02:00
Do you have a microphone?:i can speak with the phone
Discord Name and ID*:i will make one account on the future

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:3-5 hours
Can you join the forums everyday?:yes , every day i poste something :D
Have you ever been banned?:no
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):i can help the staff with posts on forum, i make friends every day :D
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):when im angry i have a bad language.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:i can offer you more attention and reports and posts on forum and more help with the server
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:in every day i have a good oppinion about staff server , but in the survival server is an rank player who make what he wants...
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 1.12 Modpack?:i know a little bit of mods but i play just survival simple
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:i muted him for 10-20 minutes to cam down the atmosphere or i speak to him to don t fighiting in the chat .
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:i speak with him and i try to leave him alone and he is not stopping i posted him on the forum
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):i avertising him cause i can posted him on forum and he will be banned !

Archived