Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Chunk loader saves issue

Eanvohn1

When I place a chunk loader down, then pick it up with a wrench-like tool, I fail to unsave the chunks that get saved. As a result, I get to the point where I have 4 chunks saved with just 1 chunk loader, and if I break the loader with a pickaxe after that (breaking with a pickaxe unsaves chunks, but eliminates all energy acquired in the loader), I go back to 3 chunks saved instead of zero. Is there a way to clear the chunks I've saved or a way around this bug? Also, if someone is going to fix this bug, I ask that my town (Blightmore) be inspected for any other chunk loaders, since I wanna be extra certain there aren't any left.

Thank you,

Eanvohn1

• Founder

Hi, that's because mods don't trigger api events so the plugin does not know you tookk the chunkloader with the wrench, but i can fix the placed chunkloader count for you, just tell me the coordinates of the good chunkloader locations

One of my town's chunks contain the coords: x: 151; z: 3091. That isn't where any chunkloaders are, but if you want, you can scan the whole town for chunkloaders just to be safe. I already used an unstable ingot block to see underground for any chunkloaders I buried and forgot about, but it would be nice to have an extra witness to confirm my statement. I have one chunkloader in my space station, but for some reason, it doesn't register as saved or unsaved when I place or break it with a pickaxe on my station. So if my town has no additional chunkloaders, can I please have my chunk loader counter reset to one?

Thank you,

Evan Johns

• Founder

Note that each time you join the server the system will check if your chunkloaders placed still exist, if they don't those chunkloaders will get auto removed, so the count should automatically update on join.

Archived