Don't know if this is illegal. (Kind of threating me) (Acv1)

Jiimmy_04

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Acv1

In-Game Nickname : Jiimmy_04

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : iiTzArismaltor_

Description of the situation : I entered in Acv1 5 minutes ago and I saw I had a mail, when I opened it and saw it, I found this, is this ilegal? Because he is like... threating me? Telling me to be careful because of the report he made for me (the HB one, also, that report was fake, I told him I was invisible so he knew i'm the one invisible, so if someone threw him HB or something like that, he would know if it was or it wasn't me, he's not as good as he looks). Anyways. sorry for the text, you will decide, have a nice day!

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required)https://imgur.com/a/BYjJy

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : ----

Why are you lying? Both of us know that it was you using the hiddenblade in spawn. The only invisible players were you and me. The player that poisoned me was invisible. Don't forget that after every time you poisoned me, you left and after a few seconds, you returned to poison me again and so on. Don't lie. Be fair. It isn't hard!

Archived