Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Premium Range Based on gold Ac1

NavajaFire

Hi.

I already made a Post To recover my things due to inactivity and they were returned to me thank you ❤️

But while I was entering the ac1 modality I remembered that I had a rank (premiun) that I had managed to get it avaso gold as I do not remember well 2 years ago.

Well the thing is that this range has disappeared from my account and I wanted to know if it was possible to recover it, Many Mod in the game told me that this rank was not permanent but I have it range 2-3 years ago and also seen to old users with this range who got it to go gold like me.

And I wanted to know if it is possible to recover my rank that cost me enough to get all the gold to be able to get this rank

Well up here I hope I can get my rank back.

Good afternoon, night, morning ❤️

The staff on the server are right, the ranks that you could once buy for gold were temporary and have long since expired and that’s why you don’t have your rank anymore. This goes for everyone else too, sorry but that’s the case- I cannot reactivate a rank that doesn’t exist anymore.

Archived