prohibición temporal

[4] Duración de la prohibición:

5 dias

[5] Miembro del personal:

@MarceLOL

[6] Capturas de pantalla:

No tengo

[7] Tu razón:

Bueno, estaba jugando en el servidor de la supervivencia pura cuando el administrador @MarceLOL me dijo que había hecho mi casa cerca de una propiedad que una vez fue mía donde había cosas duplicadas ... Mi antiguo nombre del juego era MrEsthetic, tengo tiempo Que no ingrese en esa cuenta, ni siquiera recuerdo la contraseña, y solo por tener la casa cerca de la cuenta anterior, el administrador me prohibió injustamente. Ni siquiera recordé que tenía cosas duplicadas en esa cuenta, tampoco tengo permisos en ese lugar

hace un tiempo estaba prohibido por la misma situación , y una vez más estoy prohibido

Please always use English on forum.

(link removed, your ip appears there)

•   00:20   I found a base near your new base. It's owner was MrEsthetics (is your account https://es.namemc.com/profile/Tetiia.1).
  •   00:35   Chests full of gapples.
  •   01:11   I checked who was allowed. "____________" was allowed (your other alt), and I saw his last connection, which was 23 hours ago. 

You had duped items in your alt's account, enough for a punishment, don't you think? As I said, it's near your new home, that's a bit suspicious :P and the alt who had sethome there was online 23h ago....

I wait for your reply

I'm sorry I wrote the post in Spanish I did not have time.

Point number 1. That was my old house ... Me and my friend we looked for a nice place to build, and using at the ramdow map poster, he sent me to my old house, I told my friend that before that place was mine, I moved a few meters more and I found a beautiful place to start building.

Point number 2. That was mine.

Point number 3. Very strange that the account has permission (12: _) because the only ones who had permission was Meizot and Acimii then nobody else.
i'd connected the last time in the account (12: _) to see if I still had the range and i'd disconnected, but I was never in my old base, I did not remember that I had that

I do not think it's a punishment, because I was not using illegal things.
You could calmly remove them from that property a long time ago, even if you knew it was my old house
I do not understand what you are trying to say about me (alt's de la home) ?

alt  other account you own

It was your account and you had duped items, thats illegal.

2 hours ago, Juan345 said:

You could calmly remove them from that property a long time ago, even if you knew it was my old house

I remove items and forgive a ban if you only have 20 gapples for example, or 3 duped tools. I would have remove them and warn you. But mate, you had more than 60 stacks of gapples xD.

Of course you are not satisfied, you are banned xD BUT fairly banned, you had duped. Next time don't do it, it's easy.

Also, if you have more, remove them as soon as can.

Unban request denied, T/C.

Archived