[Refund Request] iiTzArismaltor_

In-Game Name: iiTzArismaltor_
Server (AC, PureSurvival, etc.): ACv2
Item name + Item ID (Item ID optional, but very helpful!): Grappling Hook
Time & Date (Time and Date when you lost the item/s): 24/05/2018 & 18:35
Description of Issue (how you lost the items): I tried to buy a grappling hook from the shop, but it said that I didn't have access to that command. I didn't get the grappling hook and I also lost my money. I think that that's a bug. This request is for the grappling hook and not for the money.
Evidence (an old screenshot/video that shows you had the items;Optional): https://imgur.com/a/sNs0eor

• 4 weeks later...

We'll make sure the bug is fixed. It should be working now that the grappling hook is properly implemented. There isn't really a point in handing out refunds right now, as the server is still in beta and anything could happen at any time. Keep in mind that the server will most likely be wiped very soon in preparation for the launch. If you really want that grappling hook, send me a private message when you're available and I'll arange for a GM to give you one. 

Closed. 

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived