Island Roleback / Name Change

Hello, i want to roleback my island.

Island Name/Owner: Verwalt3r

Time to Roleback: 26.05.2018 21.00 [+01:00]

The Screen is one Thing what is missing and some Items in Chests but i can't List this

There are no Machines missing while im a newbie and i got some Items from a Player what has very much items.

2.) i changed my name to Verwalt3r but a Admin says me all Data has been deleted

Thank you if this Roleback is finished.image.thumb.png.4756a3f613478921bc2e2472e8b746a0.png

You did not actually said what you expect from us to do about your old name (and did not state in this post what that name was). So please clarify what you want with your old name (and as i said in game your old player data were probably deleted when we were making space for then new SF3 server - so i am not sure if any of those old data is available anymore)

TheZockerLP2016 was banned 2 times for duping items and his old island was deleted because of dupes. His player data was deleted when making space on server for new SF3 server since he did not played at that time for long time. As there is nothing left to restore I will close this topic.

Archived