Unban Maineri

Maineri

[1] In-Game Username:

Maineri
[2] Details of Situation:

Grieffed the spawn multiple times + multiple ban evade on October 02, 2016.

[3] Ban Category:

Grieffing, Ban evade

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanent

[5] Staff Member:

apa

[6] ScreenShots:

-

[7] Your Reason:

I was banned in 2016. I understand that  I caused a lot of harm to the server but I think permanent ban is too harsh. It's been almost 2 years and I still would like to play on your server. I wouldn't go trough the effort of making unban request after all this time just to grief the spawn. I can guarantee I would never again do any harm to the server. Please give me another chance.

Rules state clearly that spawn grief receives a permanent ban. I see no reason for an exception here.

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

•  1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land. Includes any block, item, action, liquid, that can bypass protection. Includes Griefing of own Town if other members did not agree and worked hard. Griefing spawn is a permanent ban.

If you want to play on the server again consider buying an unban. You can do that here:

http://craftersland.buycraft.net/category/167474

Archived