Hey (Spamming)

Jiimmy_04

Network Server (Ac v1, Factions, etc.) : Acv1

In-Game Nickname : Jiimmy_04

Nickname of the one you are complaining about : SofiaGonzalezRat

Description of the situation : Disturbing me and Spamming.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required)https://imgur.com/a/RljeUwQ

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : I like potatos.

My last report maybe :v                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ジャガイモ

1 hour ago, Jiimmy_04 said:

Description of the situation : Disturbing me and Spamming.

My reply (Sniperwolf) (bug -_-): Ok, you were saying that he's izi (like your skin) or smth like that, plus, there were like 5 players in the lobby. Me, Sofia, You, Perfectneo and Momoloquendo. Weren't you kinda rude here? I don't mean to insult anyone, but, this is kinda ridiculous.

Wolf- 

I don't see anyone insulting each other, the rule for this is Swearing, spamming, caps, flood, and etc, but not this...

If you actually want to report someone that is really disturbing you, it must be for swearing, spammin'... etc.

I won't punish anybody because I don't see the reason.

T/C.

Archived