Continuous and ongoing issues.

Mariopr4

For the last week, the server has been getting stuck in crash loops, Many peoples tesseracts & Fulmination generators (neither of which are cheap) are turning into obsidian (mine twice in the last two days), and many more server-problems.

To put a long story short, Its basically unplayable. My whole inventory has been removed on purpose and due to a crash several times, And its not just me.

Many people on the server have lost many items due to a crash, The staff are trying to fix them all, But they cant do everything.

Even when staff give you the tesseracts, or your items back, Tesseracts have to be re-placed and set up. Crashes take time for the server to be reboot.

This needs to be fixed.

Untill the server has been fixed, and i dont just mean My items refunded, or others peoples items, I mean when this no longer happens, when the server doesnt crash at a constant rate every day, I wont be playing. I have been patient, I have been understanding.

But this is unplayable.

Looking forward to play again,

Many thanks, Mario.

Good Afternoon,

All of this being said, Please realise that with the amount of mods and add-ons/plugins there is bound to be issues and clashes. We respect your input and apologise for any inconveniences caused. I'm afraid I've been playing since 2015 and crash's/crash loops are all part of the inevitability that is the world of Tekkit.

Many Thanks,

TheDauntlessOne

Archived