Malavian - Community mall and factory [ Under construction ]

NatureGecko

Malavian , community mall and tiny mordern friendly factory.

This building is seem to be very gigantic and massive at the same time, but it causes very little TPS drop, or it doesn't cause any lag!

Proved by turning all the machines with 10 players in the server and observe the TPS. Excluded the mob farm, which is still the massive problem because it causes huge TPS drop and lag. The most greatest TPS drop it had done was 8. something. ?

pN434UE.png

n6lBuSj.png

/spawn  , turn right , and walk for 500 meters.

What will the building opperate when it is finished?

Mainly a massive product, everything is done in the manufacturing area, where an ore miner gains a single ore every second.

In front of the mall , ยินดีต้อนรับ in Thai means  WELCOME .  Welcome to my plaza! [ Base, possibly.... ]

qgSQWod.png

The first thing you will see after walked into the factory area, is the escalators.

Zhd5zRU.png

This walk way links between Factory area and Malavian community mall. However, I had no idea why I built that tiny baby escalator, for lazy people?  Like me. XD DDDDDD

Q8QgY7p.png

This elevator linked all floors.

- B1 - Power plant and resources generator.  The foundational stuffs can be made here, and the power supply that supports the entire building, excluded Storage System, which is using lava power generators seperately.

- G - Manufacture zone. Every single items will be made here, mostly...

- 1 - High tech center. Storage system, Draconic, research center are stiuated here.

- 2 - Garden on the roof. Prefer green cities! Plantation will be done here!

NOTE - The stair and escalator are not linked to the underground area.

sJplEc0.png

View from the second floor to the gigantic spawn center.

aVfvWmD.png

This hall was for ME system, but now Refined sotrage has taken this part instead.

7vbcPYv.png

The garden, after the structure is completed, the garden will be very nice for everyone to relax and party!

GWxfq3B.png

Those are not all about this center, I'm always welcome everyone to visit my base and feel free to see how my things work. [ Unless I'm on AFK because of something and I can't speak to you that time. ]

Archived