[Refund Request] FettnapfFee

Your Name: FettnapfFee
Item Name + ID + Amount: 16k Storage Disk + about 7500 Items on it.
Coordinates: FettnapfFee's Island
Description of Issue: It's gone.
Screenshots (Optional): Got non.

I was about to upgrade my Storage Disk for my Storage System. Some of the items i needed was on a 16k Disk that i was emptying into my new 64k Disk. So i took it out of the Disk Manipulator and wanted to put it into the Disk Drive. Opened the Drive GUI, took the 16k Disk and placed it inside, server was lagging (again) while i closed the GUI. Went to the Crafting Grid to take the items i needed to craft, but realized the Disk was not shown. So i checked the Disk Drive but the 16k was not there. Ich checked my Inventory, my Backpack, the System, all chest around it, the Disk Drive, the Disk Manipuatlor, but it was gone. Also tryed relogging and checked everything again...

There was almost all my stuff on it. About 7500 Items.

Now i only have the few stuff that i already "manipulated" from the small Disks and the few items that alrdy got took from the 16k into the system.

I have no clue how to get it back, and i don't know what exactly all was on it. But it was a lot.

It happend about 20-25 minutes befor i postet this here. (20:20pm - 20:25pm german time)

I really hope you can help me...

(Edit: Sorry, didn't saw the template when i created this)

Sorry, we cannot refund you the items that were inside the disk, you will have to ask for  a rollback instead.
Here's the other template.

Just put the time when the disk was in your drive before you took it out and your island will be rolled back to that point, or close to it.

I played a lot further now. So, rollback the inventory or island would make me loose very much more then i would gain back.

But i can understand. It was just a little hope that you might have some "magic plugin" that restore certain items after i saw all this saving the Server do.

Still, thanks for using your time to try helping me! :)

I think we can call this Problem "Solved".

Archived