[Unban request] KillerTugaWAR

KillerTugaWAR

Username in server- KillerTugaWAR

Details of situation- I was in the lobby assasinscraft when I was wrongly banned, I was doing pvp with one of the players and he put smoke and hb in the spawn, instead of having banned it, they banned me, for abuse of bugs ... I really like the server but whenever someone abuses of smoke and hb in the spawn I am the one that I am banished, already I am getting enough of this, can someone help me? if I will not stop playing it!

Ban category- bug abuse "2nd offense" [Rule #2] [Acv1]

Ban duration- 4 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes

Staff member- southrumble80

screenshots (Optional) - *

Reason- I got sick, because it's not the first time they do this to me, and ah 2 years I took a ban of +30 days so I no longer read what I had been and still had taken the items, I came back to have faith in knowing that I could recover what they had taken me, I happily succeeded, but the unfair bans are the same ... it made me want to stop playing :(.

Archived