Growth crystals disappeared

Hey, so today I logged into my acount. And in my base my Mystical agriculture crop farm was missing most of its growth crystals and all the crops. I understand if some of the mods removed the crystals because they may have been causing lag. But if that's the case why remove my crops as well and not leave at least a sign as well.

Hi ubuchy. Would you like your island to be rolled back, or do you remember what was there?

Please follow this template if you want a rollback

or, follow this one to get the items back

and to be honest, item refunds are faster, as I can get those done without having to wait for bruny to do rollbacks.

2 hours ago, TaraBites said:

Hi ubuchy. Would you like your island to be rolled back, or do you remember what was there?

Please follow this template if you want a rollback

or, follow this one to get the items back

and to be honest, item refunds are faster, as I can get those done without having to wait for bruny to do rollbacks.

Thanks for your reply. Since I have done some things on my island since then. I would much prefer the refund request. Gonna fill it out into a new topic then. Thanks again.

Archived