Loss of builds due to a reroll

PocketBlackHole

Good day to whom ever is reading this!

I would like to point out that due to a reroll on the server my base has returned to exactly what it looks like 5 hours ago. And when I asked some staff about the issue, everyone that has answered points out that they don't suffer from the same problem. I didn't know what to do other then writing this forum post. I am calling out to anyone who can help even the slightest because there is 5 hours of constant work that was lost.

It would be ideal if someone could build what was lost (or give that ability to me, and let me do the work), and an item refund.

Ingame name: PocketBlackHole

Base coordinates: x: -4413 y: 51 z: -2856

Hi There!

Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this!

Please can I ask you to create a new topic following this template and have you base "rolled back" to before the "reroll" took place. (hopefully you can remember a date and time)

Many Thanks,

TheDauntlessOne

Thank you for responding!

This is how it went down: I logged on that day at maybe 15:00 and I was building some machines and mob farms up until maybe 22:00 (note that during this time there were server restarts which were totally fine. The server restarted, we logged back on to see our builds exactly where we left them before the restart). After 22:00 I was building my auto-enchanting room when the server restarted one last time at 23:10. When I tried to log back on, I couldn't because there was some maintenance on the server. When I tried again 10 minutes later, I found out that all of my builds were completely erased as if they weren't even there in the first place.

And, as I said, it looked like my base from 17:00 that same day.

@PocketBlackHole I am closing this topic as you have created a new one as instructed. Thank you for listening/reading what we have to put. I do not have the power to rollback your base however a member of the team will get around to doing it as soon as they can. Please bare with us in this time and refer to your new post should you have any further queries.

Thanks

T/C

Archived