- Dupped items/Bug abuse

[4] Ban Duration:

- 10 Days

[5] Staff Member:

- i_Slendy_i

[6] ScreenShots:

- Nop.

[7] Your Reason:

- Never someone has been banned for having heads in Pure Survival,  I was never banned for having heads,  why now do I have to be banned for having? In the previous survival everyone gave their heads, including the admins, now I found heads in a desert a time before, nobody gave me this time, but I have to be banned 10 days for having 4? Everyone saw my heads the previous survival and didn't ban me, until now. 

It´s more, there was a Halloween event in Pure Survival that gave heads of ghosts :v.

Hi!, in-game I told you and @TIMI123 that heads are not allowed or were ilegal. but I explain it again, only sponsors or sponsor+ users can have /skull, normal players can't have skulls because is not possible to make it. i think that this ban is fair, and for the 10d is for your 4th offense and the rules says that. (Rule 2)

I hope that you can understand why i banned you. :)

if you need any proof here:

https://imgur.com/a/7mSBs3a

• Slendy locked this topic

Archived