Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Zeref stalks people outside their homes and kills them while invisible

cantchoos

This has happened multiple times to others and many people have complained about it. 

It happened recently with me.. a bunch of red liquid spawned outside of my spawn and started to flow in so I began to clean it up. I mysteriously got killed. 

It's one thing if we want to engage in PVP.. it's another to be tricked into the wilderness then killed.

I see multiple people have complained about him.. why don't you be reasonable and ban him?

I'd be happy to donate a few hundred USD to see him gone. I like this server. I hate griefers like this guy. 

I know you are an honorable staff and will do the right thing. 

Thanks.

He cleaned up the liquid rather quickly after killing me and stealing my power armor. 

No screenshots unfortunately I honestly didn't know an actual player killed me.

I thought it was some plugin (but it was his named sword actually)

I realized it after someone mentioned it to me and I did an /invsee to find the name of that weapon that killed me in combat log.

The red liquid looked like someone littered it was such a WTF moment. 

Archived