Rule 2 first offence duping

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

i assume Towilloughby can't be sure

[6] ScreenShots:

bannedPNG.thumb.PNG.b4b07ce477891bab811205deac0a3d81.PNG

[7] Your Reason:

Me and iouiou70_ both got temp ban for duping, yesterday there was someone who was dropping legendary keys, I managed to get about 1 stack of them, I started opening them and receiving the loot. Then an admin came on said the keys was dupped so I just threw the rest of the keys i recieved into the void with the items I got from them. The next day I found 4-5 legendary keys in my chest, so I used them to open the legendary chest why was part of a legitimate drop party and not the one from yesterday. My account name is the same as my username adzadz77, both me and iouiou70_ believe we was unfairly banned. When I was opening the dupped keys I did not know until the admin was on, If I got banned for that then I believe it was unfair.

To be fair I did, iouiou70_ before the drop party was over put all his keys inside the me system to prevent items in your inventory getting deleted (before the admin came on and said the items was duped), Both me and him forgot that the keys was still inside the me system.

Archived