I lost all my Drives, where my stuff was in

dracheneis

Your Name:  Dracheneis, Punktkim
Coordiantes: -4226 60 2626
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine)(day/month/year): 04.11.2018 16:24
Description of Issue: We finally got something, where we could store our stuff. I stored everything we had in the Drive and now they are gone. I builded it at 16:24.
Screenshots (Optional): 

The closest save to 1524 (3:24PM) 04/11/2018 (1624 for you) would be 0330 (3:30 AM, 4:30 for you). The save after that is 11pm (or 12am for you). When did you start using the refined storage? If you started using it after 4am (for you) then it may be wise to show me where your previous storage was so I can rollback that and refund the drive instead.

The refined storage was realy new, i builded it at 16:00 o clock. The save at 12am would be greate, but i would be happy if my inventory dont get rollbacked because i got a present from a another person. And i bought a industrial apiary for 900 which is on our claim.

It's not the location of the drive i'm after, it's the location of your previous storage (before the refined storage). Since you said you built the disk at 1600 the save file (which is at 0430) would not have the drive.

For example, if you had chests, where were they? this way I could rollback to the items you had previously and then refund missing items.

Here's a link to the CraftersLand discord, I'm currently active if you wish to get this sorted ?

https://discord.gg/geEqKDB

Archived