[Command Request]*XerionTech*

Account Name: XerionTech
Requested Commands^:  /set monklevel 10
Reason for Request*: Monk mod is broken at level 10, nobody can progress after that, I am requesting for the command since the monk mod is a very cool mod with so much potential. Including there's nothing huge before level 10 in the monk mod, just iron blocks and petting animals would be the hardest part and all are very basic tasks. Level 10 is just looking at the moon in a boat.

We don't grant this command, since there is no separate permission to determine if you are setting the level to yourself, or somebody else.

Same way that we don't allow /give (others) 

Actually, I'm almost positive that it doesn't even have a permission node and is "OP only" as that's how Mod's tend to sort out "permissions", they rarely deal with nodes.

19 minutes ago, XerionTech said:

Requesting commands are sponsor and above

Unless you are actually not  requesting a command for yourself, and instead is asking for this to be applied on you. That I can do- Done.

For any future players wanting to set your monk level manually, there is now a €1 package on the buycraft store that lets you pick any level you want. If you so want to reset your progress back to 1, or cap yourself out at 20. Your choice- http://craftersland.buycraft.net/category/1105833

Well thanks for setting me to level 10, there are issues with level 19... and I realize that you could buy the levels, but we should be able to progress without paying money. Overall I'm asking if a mod feature prevents us from progressing, but can be remedied by a simple command, then where do you make an inquiry about that.