minecraft error

KB_28

hello I come to you because I have problems to connect; picture below when I connect I have an error text telling me that I have too much package elever here I hope I have a response quickly

a response in French preferably if I do not thank you very much and see you soon

name at stake: KB_28IMG_0406.thumb.JPG.7ea82d5b4ada5d6d3a3a422f666301b3.JPG

Hello, following your answer I already uninstall continuum and reinstall may its not solve the problem I will try to change luncher can you advise me a more powerful than multiMC.

EXPLAINS HOW A BUG WORKS

here I wait your reponce soon on discord I hope.

I could speak only in text deprive because I am french.

see you soon

hello after having everything delete and reinstall even change my problem lasts I still do not know what it is and every time I con'ect his kick me with the same error text I do not know how is it problem and present that on your server I think his newcomer would be possible to make sure that when I reconnect I'm spawn because I think it's at my base because when spawn all go well that's when I made the / home base that everything to plant

I will explain in detail when and how it started to plant.

I could potentially find a duplication bug with bibliocraft. I test them 5-6 liver to be on with something different at a given moment I went to the spawn to get a truck in my ender-chest and when I made / home base I was disconnected and since impossible to connect so I'm not sure if it's because of the duplicate or not here I hope to see his answer from your
by on this
see you soon

Hi, I am going to move this to continuum technical support aswell so its in the correct area
Also i have sent you to spawn that should work if not you have filled to many items inside your inventory which has broken it and you would have to make a invrollback request, so please try and relog now 

20 hours ago, KB_28 said:

hello I think I find my problem when I approach my base I get kicked in the same way I wonder if part of the map and corpse. and if that's the case I'm sorry for it here is new information following my last connection when I connect I wanted to open my ender-chest and my minecraft chash when I reconnected I walked until my base when I approached about 600 blocks from my base I was kicked in the same way.

one last thing. to quote from my base he had a huge base and I'm afraid he's the same problem as me. that he can not connect anymore by my fault.
I tell you soon, waiting for your proclamation

Archived