Botania broken?

I've been having a lot of trouble with botania, it started with the pure daisies. They are supposed to take a minute or so to turn logs into living wood but for me it can take a few hours.  Anyway now that that is working, my newest issue is that this mana pool won't fill up. With all of the red flowers on the right it should fill enough to craft this diamond in a few minutes but after 2 hours I have no luck, everyhting is bound up and the spreader fires its lazer but it only fills slightly. Tested it in single player and it works as i expect, so I really don't think it's a problem on my end

Hopefully someone takes a look at this. Botania isnt a super popular mod but it should work nonetheless. 

Update: The server tickrate has suddenly and the mod is working sometimes now, albeit a little janky still, it seems to break when the tickrate falls below 15 or so

Capture.PNG

Edited by shiawase1700
update