[Command Request] Shparki

Shparki

Account Name: Shparki
Rank: Premium+ (please see reason before deciding based on rank- Thanks!)
Requested Commands: 

- worldedit.*

(or more specifically:

- worldedit.biome.*

- worldedit.clipboard.*

- worldedit.schematic.*

- worldedit.help

- worldedit.fast

- worldedit.global-mask

- worledit.generation.*

- worldedit.history.*

- worldedit.navigation.*

- worldedit.region.*

- worldedit.selection.*

- worldedit.wand and worldedit.wand.*

- worledit.tool.*

- worldedit.brush.*

- worldedit.fixlava

- worldedit.fixwater

- worledit.fill

- worldedit.drain )

Reason for Request: 

Although I love playing through Modded Minecraft in survival, building is and always has been my creative outlet. Since I have joined the server, I have taken this to the extreme building homes and bases for other players and even working through one of my largest builds to date for a Helper on the server. To aide in this, I would love access to worldedit commands, or more specifically, those pertinent to allow my building skills to be used to their fullest potential. I have used WorldEdit (and WorldGuard) in addition to other similar tools (like VoxelSniper) for years (since Craftbukkit!) and I have a great understanding of their limitations when it comes to server lag and capabilities in addition to good knowledge of their commands and intended usage. I have included some images of my builds (all done by hand up to this point) on the server in this request to give some good background to my skills. I hope to continue building for players and for this community and would love to take my skills to the next level on a public server! 

Just as a comment, I understand that I am not Sponsor, albeit Premium+. I humbly ask for an exception for the Sponsor+ rule because I have donated but do not yet have the spending cash to upgrade to Sponsor+. I do intend to donate again in the future but I am not in a position to pay for Sponsor+ all at once at the moment. In the meantime, I would love to continue making some large builds with the aide of worldedit commands and would be incredibly open to working through a deal with admins for server-related builds to make-up for the difference in rank.  

Again, thank you for the consideration, hope to hear back soon!

- Shparki

Example Builds:

[Imgur link]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived