Please Reset the Eldritch or Outer Lands dimension

UN_Owen

So the Outer Lands dimension from Thaumcraft is currently an empty dimension. Normally it has a maze of sorts.

I have a portal to it in my base (since these are regularly griefed and I wanted to preserve it), but normally you get there using an Eldritch Obelisk with four Eldritch Eyes.

Edit: Instead of resetting the dimension, please open it using the eye ritual described above, or sell the obelisk or offer it as a custom crafting recipe.

Edit: I'm just gonna do it with an unopened portal. Please don't reset the dimension.

Edited by UN_Owen

That's a bug with the Dimension itself it starts empty and performing the Opening of The Eye ritual creates the dungeon and a portal to it, Sometimes the dungeon never spawns. the previous server I played has this bug 100 fold. Almost every Obelisk there either never spawned the dungeon or spawned you outside of the dungeon.