Server Crashing Way too much tps of 5

DarkJayYT

Ever since today the server started to crash Way too much like every 25 mins to 15 mins 

The crashes might be a little annoying because i have to wait for the server to restart and get errors while joining

But the biggest problem is the fact that everyone in the server loses items upon the crash, it sucks

ive dealt with some losses but it still keeps happening

The issue has become so major that i decided to step up and inform of the situation.

Tps: after 2/3 minutes becomes from 4 to 6

Screenshot (30).png

I thought I would at least leave a reply and give you an update. During the periods of crashing I ran quite a few lag profilers that show me the entities, chunks, and blocks that are lagging the most and nothing comes up. And at one point I sat there and did it right before it crashed. This means that it's nothing I personally can see so I have to pass it up to higher ups. At the moment I've asked Bruny to make sure for some stupid reason it isn't the same problem we just had with it overheating (highly doubt that but it is worth a check) And I am having our manager look over the crash logs to see if maybe she can find the cause. I'll update you and everyone with what I know next but for now there is where we are :P