Top Voter Winners | January 2019

As you may notice, I have not added in the top voter for Sky Adventures. This is because the server was only released to you guys on January 24th and therefore would only have 7 days worth of votes, rather than a month. I will be counting the votes towards this server in the upcoming months so don't forget to vote!

TOP VOTER WINNERS

Another month, another set of winners. At least, that's what I would like to think. The winners this month were yet again very close in votes however, looks like we have consecutive winners this month for Tekkit and Infinity Evolved. thank you for your dedication and daily votes! Don't be afraid to ruin their winning streak and best them in the upcoming months!

I am very pleased to announce that this months votes were much higher than last; thank you all for the astonishing amount this month!!

The January Top Voters are:

Tekkit: cabalmaster

Skyfactory 2.5: TheWolf0012

Skyfactory 3: TschimmiMC

Direwolf20 1.7: ItsKroos

Direwolf20 1.12: gwcupcakes7511
Revelation: NegativPositiv
Infinity: TzadO

Continuum: A8x3el

Network: KoEs

Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter!

(ranks will be given shortly after this post)