@refinedstorage All disks gone and disk drives facing the wrong direction

failxp

Hello forum,
I joined a few days ago on Direwolf 1.12.2 and made good progress, everything seemed to be working fine. This morning I finally could build a crafting grid and started making storage disks to store my inventory in 8 1k drives and one 64k drive.

A few minutes ago I then discovered that all the drives are just GONE and that the disk drive blocks are facing a different direction as to how I placed them just a few hours earlier.

Meaning: All items lost!

I'm in dire need of assistance and hope that the administration will have a swift look into this matter...

It is impossible for someone to have removed the blocks since no players were granted /trust yet.

Help!

edit: yes, all the blocks were and still are claimed, so assuming that the grief-protection works, no one could've interacted with them.

Archived