(ignore this I made it for wrong server) [unban] TeeMee123

TeeMee123

[1] In-Game Username:

TeeMee123
[2] Details of Situation:

Exploring world and found a base half unclaimed. Didn't know the exact boundaries so went around mining random stuff. This guy hadn't been on for 37 days. At some point I tried mining the industrial blast furnace he had and after some blocks popped off I noticed it was claimed. I thought this was just block lag or something so kept going to see if it was. It wasn't, and I couldn't put them back. Being surprised that I had found a bug, I mentioned it on chat. I then realised it was a mistake as others could then misuse that information. I soon after deleted my message about it to the discord. I showed the bug to OutlawUSA but didn't steal anything from him, or duplicate his casings, also knowing that he is not the person to misuse the bug. I do still have loads of casings that came off from the one event I described earlier, which I will happily have deleted.

tl;dr was seeing what was claimed and what wasn't in an old base and some casings dropped (this was me only just discovering the bug), reported this bug in a very silly way, did not intend to keep these duplicated casings.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 19: Explaining dupe/claim bypass method, 1st offence

[4] Ban Duration:

Until 2019/03/02 01:42:27 CET.

[5] Staff Member:

Not sure, but Harry and jkl replied to my discord message.

[6] ScreenShots:

Have none.

[7] Your Reason:

Discovered a bug accidentally, had good intentions in reporting the bug but went about it in a bad way.

1 hour ago, NorseMyths said:

What Server is This for? Just Confirming its for DW20

FTB Continuum server actually. Sorry I was only thinking about filling the template, and didn't realise there were unban forums for each server.

I'll move it across

Archived