stolen stuff

OutlawUSA76

OutlawUSA

date 3/9/19

xyz  2515, 63, 2122

my place is claimed 

missing items 

(1) linker on glowstone next to the Observatory,       

(2) about 30 butterflys  on walls in tower next to reactor                           (i'll make new 1)

(3) Viaduct long range                                                                                  my fault on this, wasn't claim at the time ( i'll make theses)

(4) wrench for viaduct next to door                                                              (i'll make a new 1)

(5) 2 press plates next to metal press (1) wire press (1) gear press

Question how was them stolen #1,2,4,5 ?????

Hey Outlaw! I have no idea how your items could be stolen, i'll take a look into it in game, having some1 trusted in your claim could be a possibility, anyways in order to proceed i'd recommend to do either start a new post with a refund request (if you remember all the items you lost, which looks like you do) or a claim rollback if you dont (this last one takes longer)
Here's both templates in case you can't find them:

T/C

I don't know if this has been resolved as of the refund, if it didn that's epic, if it didn't tell me through discord or just answer here for a refund request in the things that were griefed, on the things that weren't claimed I can't really do anything since, well, you didn't claim them.

As of how they got stolen there's some bugs in the GriefPrevention plugin so I'd recommend putting everything in your original claim as far inside as they can go so this doesn't happen again while we fix the issue. Also I recommend to not use item frames (in case you used them).

Topic Re-Opened for 5 days 

T/C - No answer after 10 days

Archived