Item rollback mrping1337

[Rollback Request]*YourName*

Your Name:Mrping1337

Server Name (ACv1, PureSurvival, etc.): CraftersLand
Inventory Rollback or Claim Rollback: inventory rollback
Coordiantes:x:8963 z:26381 Y:72
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 14.03.2019  22:20 timesone gmt +01.00
Description of Issue: i dropped my 16k storage disk#8724:2  with 11000+ items and it just dissapeard
Screenshots (Optional): 

I believe some more information will be required before I go ahead and do this.

For starters, how long was the disk in your inventory? The best save around 22:20 GMT+1 is 21:12 GMT +1.

This is where this extra information will be useful. If you had the disk for over an hour in your inventory (which is unlikely) then I can simply rollback your inventory and you should have it. However, if you collected the disk from the RS system/chest and then proceeded to lose it shortly after, this inventory rollback will not be helpful at all.

If this is the case, could you provide the location of where the disk was before you put it in your inventory, then I can rollback this location rather than your inventory?

Closed for inactivity

T/C

Archived