@jkl882

[6] ScreenShots:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9459a6c7d4cb465d9d3c2dd45f5476cc.png

[7] Your Reason:

I don't know reason.

p.s. Please explain what I did wrong.

Spoiler

If the ban is due to the keys in my bag, then the keys are from the vote party, my keys i used and my friend gave me his keys 1 legendary and 4 normal. Ban is due to the five keys, seriously!? U can ask me, i all most 24/7 in game. But if u have another reason, i can explain all my stuff.

Thank you for making the unban request and I apologise on behalf of the Infinity Evolve staff that made a rushed decision on your ban.

After going through all the screenshots and examining your base thoroughly with a few IE staff members, I have determined that you did not dupe any items.

We have now informed all staff of the various methods you used to get those items. Your base and inventory have been rollbacked to the closest time before it was wiped.

Thank you for your patience and hope you enjoy the rest of your time on the server.

T/C

Archived